Monday, March 23, 2009

New friends


one week... two week... time turn fast, taipei is a nice city, everything is a new sheet of paper for me. I explore new thing, new way and new happen here. Is good for us to have short trip to other country beside Malaysia. We can discover many things.

Here we go...

I noe some new friends over here. From basketball court, club... People here mostly is easy going. They are willing to help, so easy to make friend with them. I am alone again here~ One night i walk to the basketball court nearby my house... There all playing 3 on 3. I dun have a teammate and oso i dun have my own ball. HOW TO JOIN THEM? 1st time i join a bunch secondary didi and mui mui, act like hong kong zai, create many jokes and memory. 2nd time i only watching they play, after the light turn off i join some primary didi, quite funny oso. xD 3th time, i have teammate... carrey and kenny! Thats their name i think. We are absolutely match in cooperate, create chance bla bla... After that we chat~ we chat lots, untill forget the time. They was the 1st and 2nd for me in taipei!!

Oh ya~ i go to clubing last friday. I had do some research at website where the location. Bcos club here are hard to find. Mostly at basement or top builiding. I had some club addrs in my hand. I plan to go near near my house wan cos more easy ma. 10pm i walk off from my house adi. The 1st club i found..."ZAB JOR" WTF!! Tot to have diff happen tim. Cos website there mention friday night is "BIKINI NIGHT". Gals entrance is free if YOU wear bikini. I was so excited bcos never attend this kind of party before. So upset! Nvm lo, still got one more around there, need to walk 10min oso. Reach there... The three big gates is totally close and no lights is on. GOSH! APA ni><>

No comments:

Post a Comment